Art Museum (City of Springfield)
The City of Springfield would appreciate your consideration of service on one of these boards or commissions. Apply online and indicate the boards on which you are interested in serving. Please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 417-864-1651 if you need any additional information.
- 1 current vacancy (3 year terms)
- 1 General Member (No additional special requirements)
- Has charge of and operates the City Art Museum for the promotion of aesthetic or artistic education. www.sgfmuseum.org
- City residency for 2 years
- Meeting time and location
- Third Thursday of the month at 5:00 PM
- Art Museum Conference room, 1111 E. Brookside Drive.
**Please let us know if you submit an application and/or get appointed to this board.