It’s no secret that women and men are treated differently in the workplace. In fact, current projections show that women and men won’t be equally represented in leadership until 2085.
It’s time to level the playing field. That’s why Rosie is partnering with Leadercast Women conference on October 27. Leadercast Women is a conference like no other. It’s an interactive forum for women in all stages of leadership – including CEOs, managers, owners and employees – to come together to break down institutional barriers, stereotypes and inequalities keeping them from the leadership roles they deserve.
You’ll hear a variety of simulcast speakers, including
- multi-million dollar sports agent and author Molly Fletcher
- CEO of the King Center and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s daughter, Dr. Bernice King
- Chief Happiness Officer at Delivering Happiness and former Zappos executive Jenn Lim
- Social Entrpreneur and resilience expert Dr. Neeta Bhushan
- Former Senior VP of Culture and Communications at Southwest Airlines, Ginger Hardage
You’ll also get tips and resources to strengthen your own leadership skills and advance quickly in your career. No matter where you’re at in your leadership journey, you don’t want to miss this career-changing event.
For more details and to register, visit LeadercastWomen.com. Rosie members can use the special discount code 'ROSIE' for $10 off!