Landmarks Board (City of Springfield)
The City of Springfield would appreciate your consideration of service on one of these boards or commissions. Apply online and indicate the boards on which you are interested in serving. Please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 417-864-1651 if you need any additional information.
- 3 current vacancies (3 year terms)
- 1 Member-At-Large (No additional special requirements)
- 1 Architect Representative
- 1 Historian
- Advises City Council, City Planning and Zoning Commission, the Park Board and the City Manager relating to the identification, protection, retention and preservation of historic sites in the City of Springfield.
- City residency for 2 years
- Meeting time and location
- Every other Wednesday at 5:30 PM
- City Council Chambers, Historic City Hall, 830 Boonville Ave.
**Please let us know if you submit an application and/or get appointed to this board.