Mayor's Commission on Human Rights and Community Relations (City of Springfield)
The City of Springfield would appreciate your consideration of service on one of these boards or commissions. Apply online and indicate the boards on which you are interested in serving. Please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 417-864-1651 if you need any additional information.
- 3 current vacancies (3 year terms)
- 3 General Member (No additional special requirements)
- Foster mutual understanding and respect among all racial, religious and ethnic groups of the City and investigates discrimination complaints.
- City residency for 2 years
- Meeting time and location
- Third Wednesday of the month at 5:30 PM
- First Floor Conference Room, Busch Municipal Building, 840 Boonville Ave.
**Please let us know if you submit an application and/or get appointed to this board.