Personnel Board (City of Springfield)
The City of Springfield would appreciate your consideration of service on one of these boards or commissions. Apply online and indicate the boards on which you are interested in serving. Please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 417-864-1651 if you need any additional information.
- 2 current vacancies (3 year terms)
- 2 General Member (No additional special requirements)
- Advises the City Council, City Manager and Director of Personnel concerning personnel administration and makes any investigation which it considers desirable concerning the administration of personnel in the municipal service; approves merit system rules and hears appeals from disciplinary action.
- City residency for 2 years
- Meeting time and location
- Second Thursday of the month at 1:30 PM – only on “as-needed” basis
- 4th Floor Conference Room, Busch Municipal Building, 840 Boonville Ave
**Please let us know if you submit an application and/or get appointed to this board.