Police Civilian Review Board (City of Springfield)
The City of Springfield would appreciate your consideration of service on one of these boards or commissions. Apply online and indicate the boards on which you are interested in serving. Please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 417-864-1651 if you need any additional information.
- 2 current vacancies (3 year terms)
- 2 General Member (No additional special requirements)
- To review and comment to the City Council through the City Manager and to the Chief of Police upon citizen appeals of determinations made by the Police Department about specific police conduct matters.
- City residency for 2 years
- Meeting time and location
- First Tuesday of each month at 1:00 pm
- Second floor West Conference Room, Busch Municipal Building, 840 Boonville Ave
**Please let us know if you submit an application and/or get appointed to this board.