Traffic Advisory Board (City of Springfield)
The City of Springfield would appreciate your consideration of service on one of these boards or commissions. Apply online and indicate the boards on which you are interested in serving. Please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 417-864-1651 if you need any additional information.
- 1 current vacancy (3 year terms)
- 1 General Member (No additional special requirements)
- Advises the Traffic Engineer, Chief of Police, City Manager and City Council of ways and means for improving traffic conditions and/or enforcement of traffic regulations.
- City residency for 2 years
- Meeting time and location
- Fourth Tuesday of the month at 3:30 PM
- Transportation management Center of the Ozarks, 1107 W. Chestnut
**Please let us know if you submit an application and/or get appointed to this board.