Tree City USA Advisory Committee (City of Springfield)
The City of Springfield would appreciate your consideration of service on one of these boards or commissions. Apply online and indicate the boards on which you are interested in serving. Please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 417-864-1651 if you need any additional information.
- 1 current vacancy (3 year terms)
- 1 General Member (No additional special requirements)
- Committee will advise City Council and appropriate City Departments regarding the city’s trees and the community’s urban forest and assist in continuing to qualify Springfield as a Tree City USA community.
- City residency for 2 years
- Meeting time and location
- Third Thursday of the month at 1:30 PM
- Environmental Resource Center, 290 E. Central Street
**Please let us know if you submit an application and/or get appointed to this board.